Mission Advocacy Committee
The Mission Advocacy Committee advocates mission work essential to the life and witness of the presbytery.
- Advocate for and help administer partnerships;
- Administer the presbytery’s mission Grants;
- Provide interpretation for the denomination’s Special Offerings;
- Serve as a clearinghouse for information about missions being carried out by our congregations, presbytery, synod, and general assembly, including and especially our own presbytery-wide ministry initiatives;
- Recommend the use of the presbytery’s portion of the Peace and Global Witness Offering;
- Be in relationship with the presbytery’s Peace Advocates and Presbyterian Women Resources.
Presbyterian Health, Education and Welfare Association (PHEWA)
Lend A Hand
LAH 2018 Review